Monday, April 5, 2010

I have already mentioned that I would like to make children’s books with Christian themes. Some may wonder why I have to include my religious convictions in my books. Well, I will tell you. Lets say you found the cure for cancer. Would you keep it all to yourself? No, you would share it with the world so that people around you could be healed. Well, I have found that if you give God your life it can cure something much more than cancer. Everyone does what is wrong and the penalty for doing wrong is eternal death. I realized that I certainly deserved this death, since I have broken God’s laws. In exchange for my soul God forgave me of my wrong doing and even sent his Perfect Son Jesus Christ to pay for my sins by dying on a cross 2,000 years ago. Giving up your soul might sound terrible to you. You may think being a Christian is like being confined and having to follow a bunch of rules. No, it is freeing and amazing. I want to share it with every body. What is so amazing? First of all, I am never alone. God’s love is so deep and perfect, it can satisfy and fill during even the hardest of times. There is always Somebody looking out for me, speaking to me, and giving hope. A love so divine could not be a figment of one’s imagination. If you think it is, you have not experienced it. Like I said, I want to share this with everybody, and I might as well use the creative talent God gave me to do this. Children often have an easier time understanding these concepts because they do not over think things. They are also more willing to let somebody take care of them like God takes care of me as my Heavenly Father. Now, I still mess up. I am still very human, but God will never leave me. If I ever begin to doubt I just look out the window at the beautiful world he created for us. What better way to share this good news than write books for children and their families to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment