Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Business concept statement:
Who: Me, Naomi Miller
What: Christian children's books illustrated and written by Naomi Miller
When: I would like to have set hours when I work with time for a break. I would probably work Monday through Friday from eight to four. I would like to start working on my first book this summer
Where: I will eventually like to have some sort of designated spot in my house later in life, but for now my work space will probably be in my upstairs or in my office for now.
Why: I would be doing this to not only make money, but also to teach children Christian concepts. Another 'why' would be to have an outlet for my creativity.
How: I will eventually need funding for supplies later. Right now I have a large amount of supplies to get myself started. I will also need money for advertizing. How will I get this? I do not know at the moment. It just depends on exactly how much money I need. There will probably lots of things I will not know I need until I get strarted.

No comments:

Post a Comment