Monday, March 1, 2010

Why Happily Ever After?

I named my blog Happily Ever After for various reasons. One reason is because of the fairy tale themes that run heavily through my work. The idea of a happy ending is something people often give up on and never hope for something more. The characters in fairy tales often had to go through a lot before they found their happily ever after, but they never stopped believing and hoping it would come. For many of the fairy tale princesses their happy ending involved finding a man, but people can have all sorts of different dreams. The idea of a happily ever after also has a lot to do with my belief in God. My happily ever after in this life may be finding contentment in a job or a good husband or various other things, who knows, but, when I die I believe I will find the ultimate happy ending in Heaven, with God. A crucial step in getting to Heaven is believing and having hope and faith in God. Now you all know why I named my blog 'Happily Ever After'.

No comments:

Post a Comment